Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lent update

I'll try and keep it short and simple because I've jotted down my diet/weight loss/healthy eating updates SOOO many times, and it'd tedious.

So lent started on wednesday. I gave up all the rubbish that causes me to gain weight.
The only thing is, I'm not allowed to make myself sick either, so anything I eat has to stay down, which I hate, as it always makes me feel uncomfortably and sweatily bloated and fat.

It's Sunday and I've stuck to the plan pretty well so far. I haven't ate meat, chocolate, sweets, junk food (which I don't eat anyway). Saturday, yesterday, is the only day off I've had.

I had a few biscuits and a roll of fresh bread.

I've started exercising every day and I LOVE IT. I really do. I went for a jog on saturday night at about 11:30 and it was so quiet and dark and cold. It was really lovely, if not a tiny bit scary (especially since my route does involve going past a few dark fields and isolated streets).

I dread to think how much I weigh since I've been keeping food down, but I'm trying to think about the bigger picture - I'm barely eating carbs and doing cardio everyday.

I'm on my period this week so I have the gorgeous, bloated, flabby hips us ladies are lucky enough to get. It's hard to tell about any improvements on my stomach but I do feel a bit ribbier/hip-bonier. But as I said, with a big, painful, period bloated belly it's unclear what's a perminant exercise-achieved improvement and what's lack of food for one day.

I think I can honestly stick to this diet. The only thing I miss is having something to eat with a cup of coffee, but I think not having that little pointless piece of calories could help in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment