Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hangover from hell

I am never drinking again. Ever. Bleurgh.

I went to town yesterday as I previously posted and didn't eat anything before I went or while I was shopping. When I got in at about half past 2, I had a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee. My neighbours are on holiday this weekend so I had to nip in and feed their hamsters and their (genuinely) 13 year old goldfish, and while I was doing it noticed what looked like a strategically placed open back of sweets, which I helped myself to one. Or 3.

So yeah - no food and lots of vodka. and tequila.
Eurgh GOD. Gross.

It was a pretty good night though :)

Got told I was 'the tallest lass in the bar' - nice.
Also got called mean and accused of breaking some random lads heart.
One of the lads I was out with described him as having 'curly hair and a bit spotty' haha.

But yeah, met a few people I'm gonna keep in touch with. Even got a little kiss from one of the boys. Ilikesit.

No comments:

Post a Comment