Friday, February 13, 2009

I NEED to see 'Milk'

I was at my mates the other day, flicking through the trashy mags like ya do... and I managed to make a list of about 11 films that have not long been out/come out/coming out soon that I really need to see!

Here's the list (although I may have forgotten one or two..)

Milk
Slumdog Millionaire
The curious case of Benjamin Button
The Wrestler
Frost/Nixon
The Reader
Rachel getting married
Nick and Norah's infinite playlist
Confessions of a shopaholic
Changeling
Bolt
In Bruges
Tropic Thunder
He's just not that into you

I think of all the ones out at the minute, despite my love for Danny Boyle and David Fincher, the one I might go and reluctantly spend my £7/£8 on is Milk. I might be going to see the curious case for English Lit, which is nice!

For a bit of comic relief, I'll probably end up going to see Nick and Norah, or confessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment